Smoke and CO Alarms in Camp Hill, PA
Your Guide To Smoke And CO Alarms In Camp Hill, PA, And The Surrounding Areas
Both a smoke and a CO alarm can be life-saving tools in your home. That is why they are crucial to your home security system. After all, think about how quickly a fire could spread to your home with lovely furniture, expensive courts, and family ornaments to keep it well-fed! SECCO Home Service is here to help you install and maintain your smoke and CO alarms in Camp Hill, PA, and the surrounding areas.
In case you are wondering what authority we have in the industry – SECCO Home Service was one of the first full-service contractors serving your local community. At least, one of the reputable, and trusted contractors that can revamp your entire home comfort, and electrical systems. Don’t take our word for it – take a look at what our customers thought of their experience with us.
Carbon Monoxide Detector
Remember to Check Your Smoke Detector!
Things To Remember When Installing Smoke And CO Alarms In Your Home In Camp Hill, PA, And The Surrounding Areas
In order to assure the safety, and security of your home in case of emergencies, there are a few tips that we have for you when it comes to installing your smoke and CO alarm system. Of course, our technicians would be more than happy to come and do the setup on your behalf. Some important things to remember:
- Only invest in certified alarms.
- Smoke alarms should be installed in each bedroom, and on every level of the home – including the basement and attic.
- Smoke alarms should be installed 3 meters (10 feet) from cooking appliances to mitigate the risk of false alarms from the smoke of your food.
- Keep alarms away from windows to reduce the risk of breezes interfering with the detection system.
- Invest in a combination of ionization and photoelectric smoke alarms, which can respond to both raging fires, and smoldering fires.
- Smoke Alarms should be replaced after 10 years.
- CO Alarms should be replaced after 5 years.
It Is Important To Maintain And Test Your Smoke Alarms And CO Alarms To Ensure They Are Working
It is important to maintain your smoke alarm. Not only to satisfy the terms and conditions of your warranty – but also to assure your family’s safety. Regular tests should be carried out at least once a month. After we help install the smoke and CO alarms in Mechanicsburg, PA, and the surrounding areas – our technicians will show you exactly how you can do this.
Get In Touch Our Experts So That We Can Help You
If you would like to get our help installing your smoke and CO alarms in Hershey, PA, and the surrounding areas – we would love to help. All you need to do is schedule an appointment at a time that is convenient for you by calling our friendly support staff at 717-254-4555. If you would like to learn more about the team – why not connect with us on our Facebook community?
Proud to be providing Smoke and CO Alarms Services in Camp Hill, PA and Surrounding Areas! It’s our hometown and your comfort is our business. Contact us today.