HVAC Service Technician Job Description
Now Offering $1,500 Sign-On Bonus!
At SECCO Home Services & Pronto Plumbing, the HVAC Service Technician performs work in the operation, maintenance, and repair of heating, ventilating, and air conditioning systems.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs a wide variety of maintenance and repair tasks in the operation of heating, air conditioning, refrigeration, and ventilating systems in residential homes and commercial sites.
- Repair and maintain thermostats, air filters, blower fans, belts and bearings.
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and repairs various makes and models of HVAC equipment.
- Knowledge of methods, tools, and equipment used in the repair of heating and air condition equipment in residential and light commercial buildings
- Perform daily work duties associated with the trade with little to no supervision in the field.
- Maintains accurate and complete invoices, paperwork and other procedures to company standards.
- Always maintains the highest safety standards while working on the job.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 3 years’ experience operating, maintaining, and repairing residential HVAC equipment.
- EPA License preferred
- Valid Driver’s license.
- Ability to follow wiring diagrams and understand technical instructions.
- Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
- Solid communication skills.
- Ability to explain technical information to clients at a level they understand.
- Be able to comply with safety regulations.
- Ability to work independently.
- Must be able to pass pre-employment testing, criminal background check and have acceptable driving record.
- Ability to effectively use a computer, and knowledge of applicable software.
No work will be done on Oil Furnaces, with the exception of removing and replacing.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Great Pay with Benefits
The Opportunity to Advance and Grow
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $23.00 to $30.00 /hour